Tuesday 24 March 2015

A little bit about me and my blog

Hey there fellow reader. I am an 18 year old optimistic amateur poet and writer from England. Writing down the poetry that forms in my mind over the day is usually what makes up most of my spare time.

I know that it is hard getting your name out there as a writer, especially as a young writer! Therefore I will be blogging about how I go about it, and what I do to gain more recognition in both the literary and literal world. I will also be enclosing writing tips now and then, and I will be sharing articles on various issues that concern or interest me.

I have a writing page on Instagram on which I post my short poems and writings (almost) on a daily basis, which I will also show here sometimes. I would love to hear your feedback, and if you have a particular topic in mind that you would like me to blog about, don't hesitate to comment.

I hope you enjoy reading my blogs just as much as I enjoy writing them. Thank you

Rimsha

4 comments: